You must be crazy if you are reading this...

Saturday, February 3, 2007

~Warning~ Georgia Cops tazer black man to death. Grim Video

THE VIDEO














Where do I begin with this one.... I tend to express my truest thoughts when I am writing any blog. If you ever read anything I have ever written you have probably figured out that I usually lean towards the "details" of things. With that vast "details" problem of mine... I really like to show things for what they really are graphic and all (even if some can't watch). I think we are too numb these days as people to understand how utterly sick and depraved our society is. This includes the "good folks" including Police Officers, Judges, Political Puppets, and even our Presidential click. I think the "inportant people" are as dirty as underwear worn for the last 6 days. Its smeared, covered up, stinks, and just plain nasty. As you watch the video, please note that the end was unecessary.


What's The Story?


An epileptic Georgia man suffered a fatal heart attack after being tasered five times in 60 seconds by the Gwinnett County Sheriff Deputies. They restrained him in a chair while handcuffing his wrists and shackling his feet.

The last words of Frederick Williams, 31 was "Don't kill me, man! Don't kill me!". Those words are soon followed by a deputy asking, "Do you want another one?" as a taser is repeatedly fired into his convulsing body.

The Georgia deputies had brought him to their county jail after his wife, Yanga, called 911 to say her husband had become violent after failing to take his epilepsy medication. A grand jury who refused to view the videotape declined recommending indictment charges against the deputies. A police investigation into his death also cleared the deputies of criminal liability.

The 23-minute video ends as deputies unsuccessfully attempt to revive Williams. (You may want to Fast Forward, You may not..) However you may miss the part where they let him lay there die like a dog without even attempting to save his life when they realized he wasn't breathing.

No comments: