You must be crazy if you are reading this...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Video - God Loves IED's acording to this Church Minister

Well.. I can honestly say that I don't care for people like this. What an irrational, seedy, low-life, worthless, still breathing our oxygen, degenerate, piece of dog crap man. How can this man say these things. I swear I think he say's God loves IED's about 20,000 times.



Here's the scoop, this minister feels that God loves IED's because it's killing OUR soldiers due to SIN in this world. How backwards is this.. Murder is in his heart, and God is against that to. There is such thing as SIN and homosexuality is in that category (Don't hate me for saying it, it's in the bible folks, which I wholeheartedly believe). Now that does not mean we should wish death on people because of it. God will deal with just like he will deal with us and the SIN in our lives. Here's the video



No comments: