You must be crazy if you are reading this...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Online Predator Part 1


This is my 1st official blog that actually shows people on Myspace who purposely go after underage children. Do you remember my previous blog "Minors on Myspace"? Well with my curiosity (which I am so bad at) I checked up on ol' Tyler. I wanted to see if any grown women were part of his Myspace friends. As soon as I looked at his myspace page, a lady on the front page (Donna) asked him if he had any more pics.. Now keep in mind, the only pics of him are very scantid and disgusting. No pics like that should be on a 16yr olds myspace page, let alone anybodys Myspace page.
Well I admit, I got somewhat upset to see that GROWN 41yr MARRIED lady leaving a comment like that.

So I decided to send her an email and here is how it went down

(And YES that is her pic, click on it for her profile, and read from the email from the bottom up)

Here is a link to her profile: http://www.myspace.com/dloy07

Date: Nov 5 2006 12:17 AM
Subject: RE: RE: You are a sicko
Body: harsh accusations....? Are you smokin crack lady?? You are 41 he is 16. They only pics he has of him are with him half naked with a hard on. Cmon who are you fooling. You are a pedophile pure and simple.
You ought to be ashamed.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Donna
Date: Nov 5 2006 3:16 AM



I can appreciate your concern, but you don't know me or anything about me. You need to think before making such harsh accusations.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: CJ.Way
Date: Nov 5 2006 2:56 AM


Why would you leave a comment to see more pics of Tyler who is a 16yr old boy? I think a married 41yr old woman to want to see more pics of young boy is very disheartening and just shows the complete and utter decay of people in general.

Did you ever think that Tyler may be a police officer or a worker for various undercover agencies that look for people like you.

My goal in life is to get people like you put in jail.

His myspace profile: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34565833

I will be reporting you.

Still awaiting a reponse. I will post when I get it... But I have to admit, since day 1 I have wondered if "Tyler" is really a cop. If he is, I find it quite amusing why "pull" tactics are used. In other words the pull attempt is to get people to break the law. (Is that why he contacted me initially) If thats the case I think that is wrong. I think the criminal (perpetrator) should make the initial moves, the other way around seems somewhat... well I dont know the word for it is....

No comments: